This is a chronicle of my trip home from Malaysia, and our last Christmas on the farm. Please feel free to post comments and respond to stuff that I've written. If there is anything you would like to see or pictures you'd like me to take and post on-line just ask and I'll do my best to oblige.

Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Back soon...

The hiatus has been long and completely unplanned.

I am moved to Toronto and finally into the swing of 2 jobs.

The next installment of Morocco and what lay behind the mirror will be forthcoming this weekend. As well, the results of the auction sale and leaving the farm, gay pride in Toronto and the start of a new life with a drum circle and poi!

I will let those pictures tell the story.

Looking forward to July 1st weekend, and Canada Day -- 140 years young.

"Bid me run and I will strive with things impossible!"
-Ariel, The Tempest

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi babe,
Would love to see you in October...maybe we can do a little adventure in Berlin (find all those famous naked beaches, hehe).

My Festival of Sins night went well, did you see the pics? (www.myspace.com/festivalofsins)

Glad you've landed on your feet (as you always do of course, you're one of those people).

8:16 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home